Prerequisite H/w -
- Windows or Macbook machine with atleast 4GB RAM and 20 GB HDD space
- Zoom Meeting / GotoMeeting/ Or Any other for attending live classes.
- Average-Good Internet Speed
Course Duration –
- Total 3-4 weeks Session.
- Timings – Mon-Fri 1 Hour in Morning IST.
- On Demand Weekend classes.
Who can take this course -
- Manual Testers with no programming background
- Beginners in Test Automation projects.
- Test Engineers comfortable on any Programming Language.
- Test Engineers who would like to Develop Test Automation Framework for their Projects.
- Managers who would like to develop ROBUST and RELIABLE Framework for long runs.
- Devops Candidates who would like to see How Continuous Integration Tools play role for End to End Framework Development.
- Test Leaders Proficient in developing Test Automation Frameworks
What can you expect after the course –
- Basic Scripting Using Python
- Understand Selenium Webdriver and Concepts
- Selenium IDE and its significance
- Unittest Framework
- Various Element Locating Strategies
- Working with various UI elements (radio button, checkboxes, textboxes, alertboxes)
- Cross Browser Testing
Help / Support -
- Daily Recorded Sessions for References
- Email Support
- Setup / Installation Documents
Chapter 1 : Setup Environment
- Setup and Installation of Python
- Download and configure Eclipse , Pydev
Chapter 2 : Basics of Python
- Simple Script with Hello World Program
- Working with different variable types
- Conditional Programming - if..else, Nested conditions if..elif..else
- Loop Programming - For loop, while loop
Chapter 3: Functions and Exception Handling
- Creating simple and parameterized functions
- Exception handling using try except and finally loop
Chapter 4: Data Structures
- Lists - Create , Get Value from List, Modify List, Remove Value from List, Looping on Lists, Nested Lists, Delete List. Operations using inbuilt methods
- Dictionaries - Create, Read key value pairs, modify , insert key: value pair, delete key, Nested Dictionaries. Operations using inbuilt methods
- Tuples - Create, Update value in Tuple, delete tuple
Chapter 5: Object Oriented Programming
- Classes - Instance of classes, Functions in the classes.
Chapter 6 : Python Modules
- Importing Packages
- Method Distributions
Chapter 7: Introduction to Selenium
- Selenium Architecture
- Setup Selenium python client libraries
Chapter 8 : Selenium IDE(Integrated Development Environment)
- Install Plugin for Selenium IDE on Firefox
- Setting up a simple record and playback script using Selenium IDE
- Export Script in various programming languages as the requirement (Python in our case)
Chapter 9 : Element Locator Strategies
- Locating Element using Xpath (absolute or relative), using Indexes for same XPATH elements
- Locating Element using Css , id
- Locating Multiple elements using same XPATH
- Locating All elements using Selenium IDE
- Locating Elements with Link Text and Partial Link Text
- Locating Elements using Google Chrome Inspector
Chapter 10 : Simple Basic Selenium Script
- Launch Basic Web browser and load the URL
- Locate elements using Python bindings of Selenium Webdriver
- Miscellaneous Capabilities of Selenium bindings
Chapter 11 : Unittests
- Execute the tests using unittest framework
- Use various Assertion methods to verify the tests to be performed
- Execute multiple testcases using unittests.
- Setup and Teardown
- HTML Reporting for Test runs
Chapter 12 : Data Driven Framework
- Reading the data from json file of dictionary type
- Modifying the scripts to read data from json and execute the test runs
Chapter 13 : Selenium Python Bindings
- Webdriver class, Webelement class and various methods
- Working with textboxes, checkboxes, and radio buttons.
- Dropdowns Lists
- Scroll Elements in the View
- Alerts and Popup Windows
- Switching and Handling Multiple Windows
- Working with Tables
- Ancestors and Descendants
Chapter 14 : Custom Interruptions
- Implicit and Explicit waits
- Wait conditions
Chapter 15 : Selenium Grid
- Testing on chrome and internet explorer
- Setting up Selenium Grid and browser specific nodes
- Managing the test runs on Chrome, Firefox, IE based on Selenium Grid